2017 Ford Transit Wagon Review
If it’s plenty of space, fuel efficiency, and the latest infotainment system you’re looking for in your next full-size van, we’d like to introduce the 2017 Ford Transit Wagon. Business owners of the Lewistown, State College, Bellefonte, and Port Matilda areas will find this vehicle perfect for all of their transportation needs.
Check out this review and see how The Lake Dealerships can get your business rolling in the Transit.
Ford Transit Wagon Offers Maximum Seating & Space
The 2017 Ford Transit Wagon has plenty of seating options. Standard seating starts at eight, but can be upgraded to 10, 12, or 15, with plenty of room to move in between rows.
And unlike more common truck-based passenger vans, getting in and out of the Transit has never been easier, with low floors that allow easy access to both the cabin and the cargo area.
Speaking of cargo, space here is never an issue, either. The long-wheelbase dual rear-wheel 15-passenger model comes with an additional 100.5 cubic feet of space behind the last row of seats, and is available in a low, medium, or high roof configurations.
Power & Performance
The Ford Transit Wagon comes with three engine choices, depending on the model you select. There’s a:
- 3.7L V6 that generates 275 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6, producing 310 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.2L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V6, good for 185 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque.
Depending on the engine you choose, the Transit gets an EPA-estimated 16 combined MPG average (14-15 city MPG/18-19 highway MPG). Saving money on gas allows you to invest more into your business where it matters.
Test drivers might be surprised to learn that the drivability of the Transit Wagon is one of its best features. Each model comes standard with a 6-speed SelectShift® transmission that seamlessly applies power to the rear wheels.
With all that power, the Transit Wagon is a towing machine. It can pull as much as 7,500 pounds when properly equipped.
Special Features in the 2017 Ford Transit Wagon
The 2017 Ford Transit Wagon boasts a modern interior, with available features like:
- Ford Telematics™ powered by Telogis®, a built-in GPS that monitors your vehicle’s performance, collects diagnostic data, and lets you know when service is needed.
- SiriusXM® Radio, so that you and your passengers can always find your favorite songs.
- SYNC® 3, Ford’s easy-to-use voice-activated technology platform to enjoy all of your favorite apps while still keeping your eyes on the road.
Keeping up to date on the latest technology provides for a smoother-running business and cutting-edge capabilities.
Get in Your 2017 Ford Transit Wagon Today!
If you’re looking to grow your business in the Lewistown, State College, Bellefonte, and Port Matilda areas, look no further than The Lake Dealerships. We have a great selection of 2017 Ford Transit Wagons in stock, and a variety of configurations available. Contact us today to set up a test drive, and we’ll get you and your business moving!